Monday, January 19, 2009

ALEX

The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is a website designed for educators and others to provide a wealth of information in a convenient way. There are lesson plans, web links, and activities available to everyone. Also, ALEX has courses of study set up for anyone to browse. The courses of study cover the basics: Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies. It also provides information for Art, Health Education and more.

As a future educator, I'm so excited that something like this is available for me to use in my classroom. I love the idea of a lot of the information I need being composed together in an organized way! As teachers, we'll always have our hands full of things that need to be done and this website helps simplify our tasks so we can spend valuable time on other aspects of our job!

No comments:

Post a Comment